Information Centre Officer
The Information Centre Officer is responsible for the operation of the Atherton Information Centre, this involves office and volunteer management and delivering services to meet set objectives. This role is a job share position with another Information Centre Officer which may require travel to other Information Centres if required.
Applications Close 5pm, Tuesday 14 July 2020
- Part Time
- 0.4 FTE - 29 hours per fortnight including weekend work
- Attractive Superannuation - 12% Council Contribution
- Locality Allowance (if applicable)
- Flexible working arrangements
- LGIA Level 1 (Stream A) $24.99 (per hour), $724.71 (fortnightly)
How to apply
1. Enter your personal details and respond to the selection criteria by answering the questions. There is no need to formally respond to selection criteria in a separate document.
2. Attach your resume and cover letter. Ensure your documents are saved with no spaces in the file name e.g. JohnSmithResume or John_Smith_Resume. This will ensure you do not have technical problems uploading
For further details about the role download the Position Description
Conditions of Employment
For further information about conditions of employment and working at TRC go to Employment Policies
Living and Working on the Tablelands
For more information about the role please contact Gwyneth Nevard during office hours: 4089 2307
Technical Issues Contact:
For application enquiries, please contact Human Resources during office hours - 4089 2250
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.