Labourer (Construction and Contracts)
This position provides a high standard of operational and maintenance labouring skills and knowledge across the Tablelands Region.
Applications Close 5pm, Friday 25 September 2020
- Full Time
- 1 FTE - 76 hours per fortnight
- A range of allowances
- Attractive Superannuation - 12% Council Contribution
- Flexible working arrangements with RDO incentive
- Personal Protective Equipment supplied
- LGIA Level 3 (Stream B) $51,048.44 per annum / $1,963.40 per fortnight
- Malanda location with the requirement to work at other bases as required
How to apply
1. Enter your personal details and respond to the selection criteria by answering the questions. There is no need to formally respond to selection criteria in a separate document.
2. Attach your resume and cover letter. Have our documents saved with no spaces in the file name e.g. JohnSmithResume or John_Smith_Resume. This will ensure you do not have technical problems uploading.
Conditions of Employment
For further information about conditions of employment and working at TRC go to Employment Policies
Living and Working on the Tablelands
For more information about the role please contact Arthur Clarke during office hours - 4089 2355
Technical Issues Contact:
For application enquiries, please contact Human Resources during office hours - 4089 2250
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.