Team Leader Reticulation Operations
The Team Leader Reticulation Operations is responsible for the supervision of the day to day operations of water & wastewater reticulation activities as per the prescribed objectives and responsibilities. It will be necessary for this position to coordinate with water treatment operations staff to ensure seamless supply of water and wastewater operations.
Applications Close 9am, Monday 19 April 2021
- Full Time
- 1 FTE 76 hours per fortnight
- Flexible working arrangements with RDO incentive
- Attractive Superannuation - 12% Council Contribution
- Level 4 Local Government Industry Award (Stream A), $70,026.66 per annum $2,693.33 per fortnight
- Tradesman Allowance
- Tolga location with the requirement to work in other locations as required
How to apply
1. Enter your personal details and respond to the selection criteria by answering the questions. There is no need to formally respond to selection criteria in a separate document.
2. Attach your resume and cover letter. Have our documents saved with no spaces in the file name e.g. JohnSmithResume or John_Smith_Resume. This will ensure you do not have technical problems uploading.
For further details about the role download the Position Description.
Conditions of Employment
For further information about conditions of employment and working at TRC go to Employment Policies
Living and Working on the Tablelands
For more information about the role please contact Jon Turner - Manager Water & Waste during office hours - 4089 2562
Technical Issues Contact:
For application enquiries, please contact Human Resources during office hours - 4089 2549
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.