The GIS Analyst is responsible for the development and maintenance of the organisation's GIS applications and data collection activities ensuring full integration of field-generated data enabling efficient and effective decision making via geographical representation of council information.
Applications Close 5pm, Wednesday 21 April 2021
- Full Time
- Attractive Superannuation - 12% Council Contribution
- Locality Allowance (if applicable)
- 1 FTE 72.5 hours per fortnight
- Flexible working arrangements with RDO incentive
- LGIA Level 5.1 (Stream A) $76,465.30 per annum / $2,940.97 per fortnight
How to apply
1. Enter your personal details and respond to the selection criteria by answering the questions. There is no need to formally respond to selection criteria in a separate document.
2. Attach your resume and cover letter. Ensure your documents are saved with no spaces in the file name e.g. JohnSmithResume or John_Smith_Resume. This will ensure you do not have technical problems uploading
For further details about the role download the Position Description
Conditions of Employment
For further information about conditions of employment and working at TRC go to Employment Policies
Living and Working on the Tablelands
For more information about the role please contact Amanda Henderson - Manager Systems & Information during office hours - 4089 2397
Technical Issues Contact:
For application enquiries, please contact Human Resources during office hours - 4089 2549
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.