Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
This position is responsible for the efficient operation of Council’s Waste Water Treatment and Water treatment plants to meet the requirements of the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection,and other relevant legislation and Council directives and expectations of the community.
Applications Close 5pm, Tuesday 18 May 2021
- Full Time
- 1 FTE 76 hours per fortnight
- A range of allowances
- Attractive Superannuation 12% Council Contribution and 6% employee contribution
- 9 day working fortnight
- Personal Protective Equipment supplied
- LGIA Level 7 (Stream B) from $54,765.10 (per annum), $2,106.35 (fortnightly)
- Tolga location with the requirement to work at other bases as required
How to apply
1. Enter your personal details and respond to the selection criteria by answering the questions. There is no need to formally respond to selection criteria in a separate document.
2. Attach your resume and cover letter. Ensure your documents are saved with no spaces in the file name e.g. JohnSmithResume or John_Smith_Resume. This will ensure you do not have technical problems uploading
For further details about the role download the Position Description
Conditions of Employment
For further information about conditions of employment and working at TRC go to Employment Policies
Living and Working on the Tablelands
For more information about the role please contact Anthony Ruge during office hours - 0457 819 386
Technical Issues Contact:
For application enquiries, please contact Human Resources during office hours - 4089 2315
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.